Melanie is a graduate of St. Joseph's College with a degree
in psychology, and Beth considers her a "gem". She has been working
as a part-time assistant for Beth, in varying capacities, including
house-cleaning tasks and making phone calls to people in the group who
do not have email.
She helped assemble the manuals for the Clutter Workshop, and has
participated in Beth's support groups. She listens well, follows directions,
is compassionate and non-judgmental, a steady worker, encouraging
but not preemptive in doing things without being asked. She can
contact Beth with any questions that come up during her work.
. Looking for one-on-one
• Assists with de-cluttering, and provides support system with
understanding and compassion for those with clutter/hoarding issues.
• Rates: $30 per hour, plus travel expenses (40 cents/mile).
• Sliding scale is available.
• Available for summer months (May 25 and beyond).
• Contact Beth for more details.